Monday, November 14, 2011

All my fountains are in You!

So today I thought I would post a list of my favorite songs lately with links to videos so you can hear. I hope you enjoy!

Favorite Songs!
1. Rolling In the Deep (The Voice Performance) - Vicci Martinez. *Live Performance!
2. Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum♥ Music Video!
3. What's My Name? - Rihanna ft. Drake. Music Video!
4. The Mess I Made - Parachute♥ Music Video!
5. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock. Music Video!
6. Me Viniste A Rescatar (Came To My Rescue) - Hillsong United. Video!
7. Aliens - Lecrae. Video!
8. Over - Blake Shelton♥ Video!
9. The Game Has Changed (Tron Soundtrack) - Daft Punk. Video!
10. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People♥ Music Video!
11. Hoy Me Voy - Colbie Caillat♥ Music Video!
12. Love Is A Cat From Hell ft. Vic Fuentes - Chiodos. Video!
13. Silent Night - David Crowder Band♥ Video!
14. Day After Day - Kristian Stanfill♥ Video!
15. Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls. Music Video!
16. Try - Natasha Bedingfield♥ Video!
17. Who Are You When I'm Not Looking - Blake Shelton♥ Music Video!
18. The Silence - Mayday Parade♥ Music Video!
19. Awake My Soul - Mumford & Sons. Video!
20. For Those Who Wait - Fireflight♥ Music Video!
21. Beautiful Lie - Jennifer Paige ft. Nick Carter♥ Music Video!
22. With Everything - Hillsong United♥ Video!
23. When You Were Mine - Lady Antebellum. Video!
24. The Lost Get Found - Britt Nicole♥ Music Video!
25. Don't Let It Go To Your Head - Jordin Sparks. Video!
26. You're Not Sorry - Taylor Swift. Video!
27. Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat♥ Music Video!
28. Funky Jesus Music - TobyMac. Video!
29. Mr. Know It All - Kelly Clarkson♥ Music Video!
30. For The Love Of A Daughter - Demi Lovato♥ Video!
31. President Carter - Lil' Wayne. Video!
32. Obsession - Tinie Tempah. Video!
33. What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts. Music Video!
34. Lighters ft. Bruno Mars - Bad Meets Evil♥ Music Video!
35. My One and Only - Rachael Lampa♥ Video!
36. Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez♥ Music Video!
37. 1, 2, 3, 4 - Plain White T's. Music Video!
38. My Body Is A Cage - Peter Gabriel♥ Video!
39. No Chains On Me - Chris Tomlin♥ Video!
40. Smile - Avril Lavigne♥ Music Video!
41. Get Down On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me - All Time Low. Video!
42. Remind Me - Brad Paisley w/Carrie Underwood♥ Music Video!
43. Arms - Christina Perri♥ Music Video!
44. Shape Of My Heart - Backstreet Boys. Music Video!
45. Marry You - Bruno Mars. Video!
46. Broken Arrow - Pixie Lott♥♥ Music Video!
47. Surefire - Brightwood. Video!
48. The Harold Song - Ke$ha♥♥ Video!
49. I Won't Let Go - Rascal Flatts♥♥ Music Video!
50. All My Fountains - Chris Tomlin♥♥ Music Video!

That's it for now! Enjoy! :)