Tuesday, November 29, 2011

May the force be with you.

I'm in a Star Wars mood. Just sayin'.
Why can't rappers just say nice things? Like, "I wanna
take your clothes off and hang them up in the closet real nice."
Never chase anyone. A person who truly appreciates you
will walk with you and won't need to be chased.
PAPER CUTS: Oh so small, but so darn evil.
Don't push away the people you know you really want in your life because one day you will push them so hard they really will walk away.
Sometimes you have to stand face to face with the
truth and walk away with a smile.
That awkward moment when your hand touches someone's
butt by mistake.
Dear Teacher:
When 90% of us fail, it isn't because we didn't try, it's
because you're a terrible teacher.
Sincerely, Your Students.
I don't use the little twist ties to close the bag of bread;
I spin the bag and tuck it under the loaf of bread.
That moment of depression when you find out that you
ran out of milk for your cereal.
The awkward moment when even spellcheck doesn't know what you're trying to say.
Don't you hate it when your hair is perfect, you walk outside, wind hits it, BOOM. Total mess.
I didn't accept your first friend request.
Sending another one won't change my mind.
I hate it when my favorite song is on the radio
and people talk through the whole thing.
I need audio of crickets chirping on my phone so
I can play after someone I don't like says a bad joke.
Getting back with your ex is pretty much the same as taking a
shower, getting out, and putting back on the same old dirty underwear.
Why is it that the car ride home always feels shorter
than the car ride going there?
Spending a half hour just trying to take a new profile picture.
A real man gives his lady the attention she deserves, gives her all of his love, calls her beautiful, and treats her like a queen.
When I like someone I compare their last name to my
first name just in case we get married...
Constantly comparing your old relationship to your new
one is the quickest way to find yourself single again.
I'm in a relationship with food, sorry.
2011: Cool story, bro.
1800: Riveting tale, chap!
It's crazy how the decisions we make in the next
few years could define the rest of our lives.
If you wouldn't make her a wife, don't make her a mother.
The best things in life aren't things.
The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others on how you demand to be treated. Don't settle for anything other than respect.
All the love in the world won't change the truth,
but it may make you accept the lie for a while...
Being friends with your ex shows you two are mature
enough to get over the fact you weren't meant to be together.
A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart.
You have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you, or how much I wish you were mine.
My Disney channel was "Even Stevens," "That's So Raven,"
and "Lizzie McGuire." It didn't involve talking fish or 11
year olds in high school.
I'd rather be SINGLE then to be in a fake, phony, and false
relationship with someone whose NOT committed.
When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else
in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.
The real danger of chewing gum at school isn't being caught
by your teachers, it's being caught by your friends.
Anything can happen in a day that can make you smile the whole time.
One who can always find a reason to be grateful will always
stand stronger than one who can only find a reason to complain.
Real men don't date the most beautiful girl in the world,
they date the girl who makes their world the most beautiful.
A woman becomes a woman when she realizes she doesn't
always need a man to comfort her.
God is the best listener. You don't need to shout nor cry out
loud because He hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.
Relationships aren't perfect. Perfection is when you and I can
go through anything and still stand strong together.
Jeez, I have chewed gum that lasted longer
than Kim Kardashian's marriage.
He who does not understand your silence will probably
not understand your words.
Taylor Swift's son, now that's going to be a boy
who knows how to treat a girl.
You're weird, obnoxious, crazy and a complete idiot.
But you know what? I still love you.
I love everything about you, except the fact you're not with me.
A relationship is like a race. The faster you go, the
faster it ends. Don't rush it.
That awkward moment when you've already said "what" three times and you still have no idea what the person said, so you just agree.
Dear creepy noises:
It's funny how you go away when my parents are back..
Sincerely, Home Alone.
Twitter: What's happening?
Facebook: What's on your mind?
Myspace: Where is everyone?








Top 10 Songs I've Got Playing On Shuffle:
1. Good Life - OneRepublic. Video!
2. Enchanted - Taylor Swift. Video!
3. All In - Lifehouse. Music Video!
4. Sometimes - David Crowder Band. Video!
5. Last Kiss - Taylor Swift. Video!
6. For The First Time - The Script. Music Video!
7. When We Stand Together - Nickelback. Music Video!
8. Bubbly - Colbie Caillat. Music Video!
9. A Year From Now - Across Five Aprils. Video!
10. We Crown You - Fee. Video!