Thursday, November 17, 2011

You make beautiful things.

It is not your faith that betrayed you, it was your fear.
Let's stay together until we are nothing but ghosts and the
only thing that remains are echoes of our memories.
Give me your hand and we will conquer them all,
we have a love that defies everything.
But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry,
I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness, I
want sin...I'm claiming the right to make my own mistakes.
Don't give up, you have a long way to go. You still have a lot
of time to make yourself be what you want. There's still a lot
of good left in the world.
Sometimes we come into people's lives not to make them
love us but to remind them they are worth loving too.
We must be careful with what we say, for words;
they have the power to change us.
It's hope that feeds our dreams,
it's faith that drives our choices,
it's love that determines our actions.
Death ends a life, not a love.
If you don't know what to do next, follow your desire.
Maybe your dreams are not as selfish as you think they
are. Maybe they were given to you as a kind of compass
to help you find your way through life's tangled path.
One of my best friends used to sing the words "love is war."
There is the fight for holding on. And the fight for letting
go. The hardest thing I have ever experienced is the learning
which and when.
We lie in each others arms eyes shut and fingers open
and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies
like strings of fire.
Sometimes I feel like I'm lying beside you in a dream,
and for a while I'm okay, whatever that means.
There is a dream that is within you, no one
can take it away.
And she pulled you in, and she bit your lip, and she made
you hers. She looked deep into you as you lay together, quiet
in the grasp of dusk and summer. But you've already lost,
when you only had barely enough to hang on.
When there is no enemy within, the enemies
outside can't hurt you.
There's more than blood that beats through my heart.
There's more than love that I feel for you.
I belong to me. But my heart belongs to you.
Always has. Always will.
The stars are always there, but we miss them in the
dirt and clouds. We miss them in the storms. Tell them
to remember hope. We have hope.

I'm keeping it short today, lots of things to do. I get to meet my puppies in a few days, I turn 21 on Saturday, my nieces are coming this weekend, AND BREAKING DAWN TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! I absolutely cannot wait!